DetailsReady for a great cup of tea? The Samsung DA29-00003B Fridge Filter will reduce harmful contaminants and notably improve the quality of your water and ice. Why suffer with mediocre water quality when you can add the DA29-00003B to your basket now and have better tasting coffee and tea in just a few clicks.
- The Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus DA29-00003B fridge filter fits Samsung fridges with a short round filter
- The DA29-00003B is a new and improved version of the older DA29-00003A and removes significantly more contaminants
- The Samsung DA29-00003B fridge filter fits in the same receiver sockets as the DA29-00003A
- NSF standard 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
The DA29-00003B is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the following UPC
Fits the Following Model Numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the DA29-00003B fridge water filter:
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the protective red cap from the new filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above.
Do not over tighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light (if your fridge has one) by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control)buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. This light will turn orange to tell you that you need to replace the filter soon. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The DA29-00003B Samsung, Cuno 3M water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.00% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
- 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 99.90% of p-Dichlorobenzene
- 99.92% of Asbestos
- 89.60% of Benzene
- 99.10% of Turbidity
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Samsung DA29-00003B does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter also helps reduce lime scale build-up to protect your refrigerator and ice maker.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
- Be the first to review this product